Merchants Overseas' Blog

Archive for January 2012

The Beadelle Creative Clay is a 2-part epoxy. It cures without heat and molds like clay! Choose from 18 different color options as your background color.  Perfect for designing unique pendants, earrings, pins and more!  Use chatons, flat backs, fancy stones, cabachons or any embellishment of your choice!

Simply mix Part A & B together for several minutes, attach clay to any surface and add SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS or any embellishment of your choosing.

Use Creative Clay to add bling to anything, now no soldering or welding is required!

Package includes 50g of Black Creative Clay (25g Part A & 25g Part B), 1 pair of vinyl gloves, 1 beeswax & toothpick applicator & 36 assorted SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Chatons.

 

SHOP NOW!

CURRENCY SURCHARGE UPDATE

Hurry! Only 4 Days Left to Save 9% !
January 27 deadline. Read below for details.
GREAT NEWS – DOUBLE SAVINGS ON SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS!!!Due to the continued increase in the value of the US $ vs. the Euro,
Swarovski decreased the currency surcharge by 6% from +23% to +17%.

ORDER TODAY for DOUBLE SAVINGS…
Place your orders now for double savings.
The 6% currency surcharge decrease …plus… the upcoming 3% Swarovski price increase… to total an amazing 9% savings !!!

HOW?? Merchants to your rescue…
Place your new front orders by 5pm Friday, January 27 for in-stock merchandise – we will ship by Monday, January 30 – saving you the additional 3% price increase that is going into effect on Monday, January 30.

Call your account associate for more details & to place your orders!

800.333.4144

CREATE YOUR STYLE WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS DESIGN AND INSTRUCTION GUIDE

VALENTINE’S DAY LOVE LETTER AND HEART EARRINGS

This project features the 5328 Heart Bead, Butterfly Bead and and Bicone beads in Fuchsia and Crystal Silver Shade. 

CLICK HERE for your free instruction guide!

A Great way to make an old hair accessory new again is by adding bling with Creative Clay! Choose from 18 different colors for your base, and then stick the crystals of your choice!

Package includes 50g of Copper Creative Clay (25g Part A & 25g Part B), 1 pair of vinyl gloves, 1 beeswax & toothpick applicator & 36 assorted SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Chatons.

Simply mix Part A & B together for several minutes, attach clay to any surface and add SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS or any embellishment of your choosing. Use Creative Clay to add bling to anything, now no soldering or welding is required!

SHOP NOW!

Glam Up your heals with Creative Clay and Pearls, Crystals, or Cabochons!  Below are stiletto heals designed with black Creative Clay and white pearl cabochons from our favorite blogger!

Creative Clay is a 2-part epoxy that is easily formed into any shape.  It cures without heat and molds like clay.  Simply mix Part A & B together for several minutes, attach the  clay to any surface or setting and add SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS or any embellishment of your choosing for a unique pave’ style look.

Once mixed, the user has 1 and ½ hours to design and clay is fully hardened in 24 hours. Choose from 18 different color options, making it easy to customize any design by color.  Now you can add bling to anything and no soldering or welding is required!

SHOP NOW!!

Creative Clay is a 2-part epoxy that is easily formed into any shape.  It cures without heat and molds like clay.  Simply mix Part A & B together for several minutes, attach the  clay to any surface or setting and add SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS or any embellishment of your choosing for a unique pave’ style look.

Once mixed, the user has 1 and ½ hours to design and clay is fully hardened in 24 hours. Choose from 18 different color options, making it easy to customize any design by color.  Now you can add bling to anything and no soldering or welding is required!

 

SHOP NOW!!

Due to the continued increase in the value of the US $ vs. the Euro, Swarovski has just informed us they will be decreasing the currency surcharge by 6% from+23% to +17%, effective Thursday, January 19.

TAKE ADVANTAGE…
Of this advance notice to review your current inventories and your first quarter inventory needs.

ORDER TODAY…
Place your orders now to save 6% on all orders shipping Thursday, January 19 or after.

REMINDER – DOUBLE SAVINGS…
Place your orders now for double savings.
The 6% currency surcharge decrease …plus… the upcoming 3% Swarovski price increase… to total an amazing 9% savings !!!

HOW?? Merchants to your rescue…
Place your new front orders by 5pm Friday, January 27 for in-stock merchandise – we will ship by Monday, January 30 – saving you the additional 3% price increase that is going into effect on Monday, January 30.

Call your account associate for more details & to place your orders!
800.333.4144


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email!

Join 58 other followers

RSS Bookmark Us!

  • Please Visit Our New Blog
    Hello friends. Our blog has moved to http://modesignclub.tumblr.com/. Please visit us.
  • Save on in-stock Crystal & Crystal AB #5328 Bicone Beads
    April 9, 2012   For a limited time, you can save up to 10% on the best-selling SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS #5328 XILION BICONE BEAD. Here’s How: Mix and match any size (2.5mm-10mm) of our in-stock Crystal and Crystal AB #5328 beads. The more you buy, the more you save. View your savings by quantity below: Purchase […]
  • April Inspiration for SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
    Beads Pendants Fancy Stones (in settings) Cupchains, Channel linkchain April Inspiration: A Stunning Sparkler San Francisco-based designer, Liz Palacios created this sparkling necklace of cascading SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. Create Your Own Design with the latest SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Whether you’re looking for beads, pearls, pendants or something else, Merchants Over […]
  • Create Your Style with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Mini Projects
    CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS!! FEATURING THE NEW SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS INNOVATIONS Beautiful Mini Projects you can Do Yourself!! Try making the Egyptian Gem Collar Necklace featuring the New SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Gem Pearl Colors, or the Evolution of Rose Peach Collar made with the new Rose Peach beads and pearls, a Quintet of Crystal Pearl Gems […]
  • New SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS CYS Instruction Guide!
    The New “Ethnic Strings Collar”   from  CREATE YOUR STYLE WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS   This easy do it yourself instruction guide features the new SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Spring/Summer Innovations! It utilizes the new Color Blends, New Gem Color Pearls, and the New Crystal Luminous Green Pendant!   CLICK HERE for your FREE instruction Guide!!

Facebook Us!

Shop For SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS

Tweets!

Vote For Us on BlogTopList.com!

blogarama - the blog directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Bead Directory
Blog Directory by Blog Flux

Art Jewelry Studios

Art Jewelry Studios
JewelryWholesalers.us

Oldies but Goodies!

Jewelry Supplies

Gemstone Directory

Jewelry-Making.net

Jewelry-Supply.org

PearlsDirectory.com

Wholesale-Beads.org